This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatbed Trailer For Sale - $1500 obo

With the recent "re-streetification" (made smog legal) of my Miata, I am now selling my trailer. It is the perfect size for hauling a Miata: 14' long by 6'-10" wide and has tandem axles. I have owned it for about 12 years, but the vast majority of that time was in RV storage. The manufacture date is 2/4/03. It has a wood deck and although I can only describe the condition of the wood as "fair to good", it is completely usable. However, the tires, electrics/lights and electric brakes are perfect. The tires are brand new. I recently removed one of the brake drums and measured the shoe lining which was 3/16", which is essentially new. It has lockable heavy steel ramps that slide in from the sides for storage. Included with the trailer is an "Alpha Lock", a "denver boot"-style wheel lock and a dummy hitch ball you can put in the tongue to prevent anyone from hooking up to the trailer when in storage. The trailer's hitch is lockable and locks are included for both the trailer tongue as well as the truck-side hitch. The trailer's GVWR is 3,175 and the GAWR is 3,500 (x2 axles).

Not shown in the pictures are wood planks that I used to raise the car being towed so that I could open my Miata's doors over the trailer fenders. When you drive up on the trailer, you drive up on the planks that are wide enough for 205/50 tires and spaced for a Miata's track width. The planks bolt to the trailer bed.

The trailer is located in Chino, CA.

Pictures:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailer Hitch small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	41129Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailer Left Side small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	41130Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailer Ramp small.jpg