This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitty 2011

Well, the time has come to take on the larger events. Fast Forward Superchargers will have a corral set aside for any and all FFS owners that would like to display their cars. We have been assigned space for 15-20 cars. Please post here if you think you will be able to attend. If we get more than 20 cars I will expand our reserved space. I am debating on whether or not to also have a vendor booth but probably will pass on that as it would be pretty hard to cover both places.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them. This venture is new to me and I can use all the advice I can get.

Thanks

http://classicmotorsports.net/events/Mitty11/

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/mitty-2010/
    sigpic

1990 with FFS Coldside. At least 260 WHP NON-INTERCOOLED

OMG, Datsun 510s!!!!

Comment

LOL. We are thinking of bringing hans and the GT6 too.
      sigpic

Comment

Bigblue and I will be there
        bigblue. 12psi - FFS duel kool - Water/Meth - MSM clutch - 37 Koyo
        4/1 RB header - catless midpipe - Borla muffler -
        MSM engine mounts. 1999 10AE

Comment

To whom it may concern. Looks like lots of E85 in Atlanta.
          sigpic

Comment

What the hay, I might try a gallon myself and back a light up on the TC.
            bigblue. 12psi - FFS duel kool - Water/Meth - MSM clutch - 37 Koyo
            4/1 RB header - catless midpipe - Borla muffler -
            MSM engine mounts. 1999 10AE

Comment

I will try my best to be there.....gotta convince the wife, AND gotta lot of work/parts to install...still coaching baseball, so time is scarce!

Comment

On our way. Currently in Demming, NM. We'll beep the horn in a bitb as we pass though Las Cruces.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Gimme a holler if you want to stop.

Comment

Just got this. I beeped as I passed each exit. Well into Texas now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fighting terrible winds on the road. Spent the night in Monroe, LA last night. Terrible storm. Winds blew hard most of the night. How bad was it, you ask? Well, the crew from "Storm Chasers" spent the night at the same motel. They were out chasing tornados. :( my poor little Miata was in about a foot of water this morning. No problem. I waded over and got it out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you are okay! There is more bad weather ahead, be safe! I am leaving tomorrow am, but I can come down sooner if you need assistance.

Comment

We wont be there until tomorrow either.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, Tom had one heck of a drive so far and I am glad he and his wife are safe! Tom messaged me that they had to take shelter from that huge one mile wide tornado that went through Birmingham. They now are at a motel. That little '90 must have been really pushing through a lot of wind. Just thought I would keep you guys updated.

The excitement isn't over yet. Now that same tornado cell is coming my way up here in Greenville.

I hope the rest of the people coming over to the Mitty are safe. Come to think of it, that goes for everyone... even the guys at the Megasquirt tent

The Mitty is sure going to be an event we are going to work for.

Comment

I have been hearing about the weather you are having, stay safe and this may sound like trying to teach you to suck eggs but the Miata is a very light car so take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X