Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were barely staying ahead of the btornado, winds were so bad that my gas mileage dropped from 25 to 17/18. 128 dead here in! Alabama alone. Trees snapped in half.
    sigpic

1990 with FFS Coldside. At least 260 WHP NON-INTERCOOLED

Comment

Any idea where your area is going to be ... other than the top of the hill? Looks like the group (Foothills Miata Club) will arrive at around 9:00 am. Right now I think I am going.
      2002 LS Black & Tan Olins**16x7" Enkei RPF-1**215/40-16 Toyo T1R**Koyo 37mm Radiator**FFS Coldside 65/105**Innovate DL-32 & SSI-4**Speedhut Custom Dash, GCA3380-2 255lph Walboro Fuel Pump

Comment

I don't know where exactly the car coral will be but the booth is directly across from the GRM tent.
        sigpic

Comment

Boy! The luck of the Dutch! You show up and the weather turns nice. Looking forward to your reports.
          '00 Coldside FFSC 130mm pulley @ 18.5psi. on E85. OBX header, Goodwin Midpipe, Tein Flex, Koyo Rad, Etc.

Comment

So what went on at the event? Pics!!
            '00 Coldside FFSC 130mm pulley @ 18.5psi. on E85. OBX header, Goodwin Midpipe, Tein Flex, Koyo Rad, Etc.

Comment

First, I will; start with an apology. This was my first pass at one of these. Next time I will skip the boot and simply do what FM did and set up shop in te corral. I was not much of a good host to those in the corral as I was so far away. I did enjoy talking to those of you who made it to the booth. It is great to put faces with the names.

Sorry Pat, no pictures.
              sigpic

Comment

As they say, "Everyday is a school day" (you live and learn).

Maybe next year I will come over from the UK but we will have to wait and see.

Glad you are safe and had a good time.

Comment

Working...
                X