Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Tom

Tom,
    Thank you for adding the Gearheads Miata Club to your Forum.
    I hope your forum members enjoy reading about some of the events and installs we do.
    In the club we have 4 FFS systems. The latest is Jason's 1.6 '90. That kit sure has made great impressions, both with other club members and at the autocross that we attend each month.
    The install was pretty straight forward. Not real hard after installing 3 on 1.8 engines. The only hitch was a bad MAF damaged when it was removed. Once that was replaced, the took off. A quick test ride verified that the Air /fuel was spot on right out of the box. No need to even adjust the PC Pros.
    '02 SE, FFS, 2 1/2" Mid, Borla, timing card, DIY ram air, Coolant bypass, 198.3 WHP= bald rear tires quick!

Thanks Tom.
    1991 Miata Dark Red, Koni Shocks, RB Sways, Enkei RPF1 15x7, Member of Gear Heads of SW FL

Comment

I am trying to add a link in the header to link to your site. I can type it but don't know what I need to do to make it a URL link? If one of you are familiar with vBulletin and can tell me waht to add in front or rear of the URL to make it a useable link, LMK.
      sigpic

1990 with FFS Coldside. At least 260 WHP NON-INTERCOOLED

Comment

Originally posted by Tom @ Fast Forward View Post
        I am trying to add a link in the header to link to your site. I can type it but don't know what I need to do to make it a URL link? If one of you are familiar with vBulletin and can tell me waht to add in front or rear of the URL to make it a useable link, LMK.
        Not an expert, but you might try bracketing the URL with []and[] (Inside these brackets is "URL" at beginning and "/URL" at end).

Here, I will try: www.FastForwardSuperchargers.com

If it did not show up properly, then please ignore! I am also not sure if the header performs differently.
        Last edited by Tom @ Fast Forward; 02-25-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Works even better now.

I'll try it tomorrow when I am on my laptop. That might be what I needed. Posting a link here, however, is different than in the Forum Comment section.

Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

well, I concede. That didn't work either. Perhaps vBulletin just won't allow a URL in the comment of a forum. You guys from Gearheads will simply have to make sure the link is in your signature so it will show up in every post. I tried. If there are other ideas, LMK and I will keep trying but I am out of ideas.
            sigpic

Comment

Gearheads Miata Club main site

Gearheads Miata Club forum

Make sure to bookmark.
              Last edited by YellowYata; 02-26-2011, 03:00 PM.
              02 Blazing Yellow

Comment

Working...
              X